The Superstar program allows us to assist low income individuals, families, and youth in our community who would not otherwise have access to cultural events at the theatre. Our tickets are distributed to a number of local social service organizations when they become available.
Interested in becoming a recipient organization?
Registered non-profit organizations, operating with an office in the Comox Valley, are invited to submit a letter of request to participate in the Superstar program. Please include a description of the organization, the length of operation, the number of people served, and how it would benefit them.
The program is designed to help low income individuals, families, and youth and is not to be used for fundraising.
Please submit your letter of request to the Sid Williams Theatre (442 Cliffe Avenue, Courtenay, BC V9N 2J2) or by email.
2013 Superstar recipient organizations
- Comox Valley Transition Society
- Salvation Army Family Services
- L’Arche Comox Valley
- Building Friendships
- Special Needs Recreation
- K’omoks First Nation
- Eureka Support Society
- Double Waters
- Upper Island Women of Native Ancestry
- John Howard Society Comox Valley
- Lush Valley Food Action Society
- Dawn to Dawn Action on Homelessness Society
- Comox Valley Aboriginal Head Start
- Courtenay Recreation LINC
Want to donate to the Superstar program? Email us!